– Professional Mountain and desert guide in Morocco since 2007, graduate of the Training Centre For Trades Mountain Tabant (CFAMM)
– Professional Card No: 536
– Patente N° : 41670346
– Bachelor’s Degree of Organization and Business management at the Faculty IBNO ZOHR AGADIR
– Languages spoken : Tamazight as my native language, Arabic, French, English and German
– I am very knowledgeable and always keen to guide my customers. My work is of quality with loyalty, respect for nature, the environment and participates in preservation of cultural heritage: natural and human.
– I will offer you a fresh look on the natural and cultural environment of the Atlas mountain range. These mountains conceal many treasures. Thus, I invites you to follow my steps for an active and specialised discovery off the beaten path and into wild unknown territories.
– Walking is the best sustainable way to visit a region and soak up all its components (fauna, flora, landscapes, local history, meeting with locals. ..).
Thank you for more information contact Mohamed ; Morocco trekking guide
– Mobile phone 00 212 673 653 077
– E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
– E-mail : email@example.com